ST coilovers by KW are constructed of high grade, galvanized steel, and feature a 5 year limited warranty. With engineering tailored specifically to your vehicle, preset dampening and height adjustability provide a good balance between performance and ride comfort.
- Adjustable composite spring seats
- Tempered high strength springs
- Compression bump stop with integrated dust boot
- Hardened chrome piston rod
- Noise damping, corrosion resistant spring cap
- Galvanized Zinc plated strut housings for corrosion resistance
- All ST coilovers meet German TüV standards
- 5 year limited warranty to the original purchaser
- Special Note: Audi vehicles equipped with Electronic Damping Control have front and rear OE dampers with electrically-operated actuators that change damping, on command.
Installing coilovers without similar actuators creates an open-circuit in the control harness to each of the four dampers; this change will turn on a dashboard warning light.
To prevent dash light illumination, a set of four resistors must be mounted and connected to the open harness plugs at each wheel. A complete set of circuit resistors is available from ECS Tuning (ES2608438) for installation with both KW and many other coilover kits. The resistors come with mounting brackets and exact-fit original equipment connectors. Adding them is a simple plug-and-play installation that will keep the dash light off.