This is the CTS Turbo Direct-Fit intercooler upgrade for MQB 1.8T/2.0T vehicles (2015+).
It is important to upgrade your intercooler to keep the AIT low and your car running at it’s best. Heatsoak from stock or inferior intercoolers will rob you of performance and could lead to pinging/timing pull.
CTS Turbo premium intercooler upgrade is a direct replacement in for your factory part. Our intercooler allows you to keep the charged air cold and keep your power consistent. High flowing core allows for minimal pressure drop and allows air to pass through to the radiator.
- High-density bar-and-plate core with cast end tanks, capable of supporting 600whp.
- Airflow directing fins are cast into the end tanks to help with even air distribution inside the intercooler.
- Fully compatible with Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC).
- Compatible with all MQB 1.8T and 2.0T cars, including facelift models.
- One of the largest intercooler cores on the market with complete direct fitment.
- CAD engineered for excellent performance and perfect fitment.
- High-pass core allows outside air to get to radiator without issue.
Fitment (ROW vehicles may have different years):
- 2015+ Audi A3/S3/TT/TT-S (including facelift models)
- 2018+ Audi SQ2
- 2015+ Golf, Sportwagen, Alltrack, GTI, Golf R, GTI Clubsport, GTI Rabbit Edition, ED40 (including facelift models)
- 2019+ Jetta GLI 2.0T
- 2017-2019 Passat (B8)
- 2018+ Tiguan
- 2018+ Arteon
- Skoda Octavia, Octavia VRS (MK3)
- Seat Leon, Cupra (MK3)
- Skoda Superb (B8)
Note: not for Gen3 Jetta/Passat/Beetle non-MQB vehicles, please see CTS-20T-DF-GEN3
CTS Turbo core size: 25″x2.25″x16″ = 900.00 cubic inches or 14.75L
Stock Golf R core size: 24.25″x1.37″x16.25″ = 542.00 cubic inches
Stock GTI core size: 24.25″x1.25″x16.25″ = 493.00 cubic inches
VW MK7 GTI/Golf R instructions